Terms and fees
RCC Town Planning Consultancy provides a high quality professional service, presenting excellent value for money and cost effective solutions for all your planning requirements.
If you would like to discuss a particular project please contact RCC Town Planning Consultancy. Details on how to contact us are found on the contact us page.
We work to the highest professional standards and all services carried out by RCC Town Planning Consultancy will be under the following terms. A full set of our terms can be provided on request and will be provided with all fee proposals.
- All services will be undertaken in accordance with the Code of Professional Conduct of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- RCC Town Planning Consultancy will discuss with the client at the beginning of the instructions the likely scope and extent of the work and the level of fees. Formal written confirmation of the fees will be provided to the client before any work commences.
- Fees are calculated for each particular project and can be charged on the basis of the time spent or a fixed fee may be agreed. In almost all instances we will propose a fixed fee so that there is certainty for the client.
- The fees will include travelling expenses, all correspondence and representations on your behalf. Unforeseen expenses or sizeable disbursement costs may be added to the account but these will be discussed with the client as early as possible, and certainly before they are incurred.
- The fees will not include any statutory fees, legal fees or the fees of any other experts or consultants that may be needed for a particular project. These will again be discussed with the client as early as possible, and certainly before they are incurred.
RCC have attained another certificate of lawfulness for an annex in Kent which is great news for our clients